Top Contenders Gymnastics, Spring Hill Gymnastics, Hernando County Gymnastics, Tampa Gymnastics
[hana-flv-player video=”http://topcontenders-gymnastics.com/movie_logo.flv” width=”569″ height=”279″ description=”Logo of Top Contenders” player=”4″ autoload=”true” autoplay=”true” loop=”false” autorewind=”false” clickurl=”http://topcontenders-gymnastics.com/movie_logo.flv” clicktarget=”_self(same)” /]
Top Contenders is located in Spring Hill, Florida. We provide elite gymnastics training services for Hernando, Pasco, Citrus, and Hillsbourogh Counties.
Top Contenders is one of the only gyms in the tri-county area to truely be an academy for both boys and girls. With a 7:1 ratio of students to coach, this one on one teaching makes it possible for every child to develop strength, flexibility, balance, coordination, self-esteem, and discipline through an organized training program.
Our recreation gymnastics program is one of the best anywhere. It is proven that children learn from repetition of movement and our facility matted from wall to wall with stations of equiptment that are specifically designed for preschoolers all the way to competitive gymnasts.
* LIMITED CLASS SIZE CALL FOR CLASS AVAILABILITY*
We would like to extend our congratulations to ALL of our Level 1, 2, 3, and 4 competitors – every young lady had an amazing fall USAG season! We are looking forward to seeing what accomplishments will be made this Spring for everyone!!!! Before we get started with our spring season this upcoming weekend; we would like to acknowledge a few individuals. Each of these young ladies will carry the honor of being recognized by USAG as one of the State of Florida Champions within their competitive levels.
Kendra V – Level 1 Vault
Cimaya P – Level 1 Beam
Faith S – Level 1 All Around
Emma P – Level 2 Vault
Hannah S – Level 3 Vault
Makaela F – Level 3 Bars
Samantha M – Level 3 Beam
Laney M – Level 4 Beam
CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!!!! 😉
Stay tuned for upcoming Announcements and Specials!!!
Gym Policies & Guidelines
It is our desire to provide a safe environment for all of our athletes as well as one that is optimal for their learning. The following policies are in place to help ensure that Top Contenders Gymnastics participants meet these requirements.
General Gym Rules
- No running in the gym except when directed by a coach
- No food or drinks allowed on the gym floor (this includes water bottles)
- No gum chewing
- No jewelry of any kind
- Long hair must be worn in a ponytail
- Bare feet or gymnastics shoes only
- No gymnastics while waiting for class to start in the lobby or on the mezzanine
- Don’t endanger yourself or others
- Always follow directions
- Always wait inside the building for an adult to pick you up — do not wait outside
- TELL A COACH ANY TIME YOU INJURE ANY PART OF YOUR BODY
- Put ice packs back in the freezer when you are done — they belong to the gym
Parking, Dropping Off, and Picking Up
Parking is located in front of and behind the building. When dropping off or picking up your child you must do so quickly and efficiently without blocking traffic. Please do not request your child leave the center without an adult coming inside to pick them up. This is for their safety. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
Maintaining regular class attendance will provide optimal training for your child as well as continuity within the group; however, we understand that there are times when your child will be absent. For this reason, we provide make-up days. Make-up lessons must be scheduled with the front office as soon as possible. (352) 593-4910
We would love to hear from you! Let us know what we’re doing right, what you’d like to see change, and suggestions for improvement. As a valued customer, your ideas may be implemented for better service to you. E-mail your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use e-mail to advertise special events, programs, emergency closures, etc.
Please see the front desk for further information.
Top Contenders Gymnastics Academy New Student Registration Packet
***For all current 2015 registered students please remember that registration fees for our upcoming 2016 year will be due by March 1st. Additionally, we will now offer a family registration for multiple child families.
Top Contenders Gymnastics Academy (10,000 Sq. Ft. State of the Art Fully Air Conditioned Facility)
We invite you to Experience the Difference at Top Contenders Gymnastics Summer Adventures!
Camp dates/times/prices information will be available soon!
Adventures include but are certainly NOT limited to Gymnastics, Water Days, Field Trips, Trampoline, Contests, Group Sports, Games, Arts and Crafts.
Hours: Monday – Friday (8:00 am to 5:30 pm)
Non refundable Registration:
Space is limited so call for more information 352 593-4910
Click on link for registration forms and schedule of weekly adventures
**Multiple Child Discount
** Field Trips Additional Cost
NORMAL OPEN GYM TIMES
FRIDAY Open Gym for children 3 years through 12 years*
7 pm – 9 pm
SATURDAY Open Gym for children 13 years and older*
7 pm – 9 pm
*$10.00 for members (including day care center students)
*$13.00 for all non-members
- All gymnasts must sign in and pay. All non-members must have a parent or guardian sign a release form.
- Only gymnasts are allowed on the gym floor and equipment. NO others are allowed.
- All equipment may be used with the exception of the big trampoline. It will be closed to everyone.
- No horseplaying or roughhousing will be allowed in the gym. No exceptions.
- Know your limitations! For your own safety, do not attempt skills you haven’t been taught in class.
- Parents please be prompt on picking your child up. It would be greatly appreciated.
- To maintain a safe atmosphere, open gym rules must be followed. If these rules are not followed, this privilege can be taken away on an individual basis.
- Top Contenders Gymnastics reserves the right to cancel open gym at any time.
Thank you EVERYONE for coming out to enjoy the day with your gymnasts… It was definitely a fun-filled competition and we are looking forward to the next Olympia Day!
Top Contenders Professional Training Camp 2016
Please Check Back For More Infomation
Every six weeks we receive a new shipment of GK leos and shorts – new colors, styles and sizes are always available. So keep checking back in our pro shop!
Also we have available many different items ranging from t-shirts, hoodies, headbands along with many items needed for all our gymnasts. These all make great gifts for your athlete in the house!